In November the Photo Cascadia team sat down (virtually) with Matt Payne on the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast to talk about the process of creating our book, Oregon, My Oregon and a range of other topics.
Other topics we talk about include:
- The power and significance of the foreword of the book by Nicholas Kristof,
- The impact of climate change on the landscapes we all love to photograph,
- The impact that increased visitation is having on locations we love to photograph (and some positives of this),
- The therapeutic effects of landscape photography during a global pandemic,
- How to instill respect for nature and the environment.
You can listen to the episode using the player above or visit the podcast webpage directly.